Setting any hyperlink on your platform to open in a new tab is super easy! Here's how:
- Click on the hyperlink you wish to edit.
- You'll see a small window pop up next to the link. On the right side of that pop-up is a pencil icon. Click that.
- Then click the gear icon that appears.
- In the window that opens, you'll notice a check box labeled 'Open link in new tab.' Check that box, then hit the green Update button.
- Make sure to hit the Update button on the page you've just edited to save the change! And voila, the link will now open in a new tab.
You can check out a video tutorial of this process below!