To find analytics for specific
- Go to the listing page for the content you're looking for (for example, if you're looking for analytics on a blog post, go to Publish > Blogs and you'll arrive at the listing page).
- Select the "Published" button in green.
- Hover over the piece of content you'd like to see analytics for.
- You'll see five options appear below the title of the piece of content. Click the furthest to the right, 'Insights.'
4. You'll be able to pick a date range, and see information on Users, Sessions, Pageviews, Pageviews per Session, and Sources for that specific piece of content.