There are a few different areas Community descriptions and titles can be added. Keep reading for more information on our five layout options!
1. The first layout option is to have your Community title appear towards the top of a Community's featured image, and any description text directly below the featured image:
2. The second option allows you to have a Community's title and description both displayed over the featured image itself:
3. Your third layout option is to have a Community's title and description both appear below the featured image:
4. Another option is to set your title to appear towards the bottom of a Community's featured image, and description directly below the featured image space:
5. The last layout option allows the description to appear on a Community's featured image, and the Community's title to be seen below the image:
You can update a Community's layout at any point, choosing a desired template by navigating to Manage>Communities, selecting the Community you'd like to update the layout for, and picking one of the layouts in the screenshot below:
Once you've selected the page layout option you like, remember to save any changes and you'll be good to go!
For any questions on Community page layout templates, contact our Client Success Team at email@example.com!