Update an existing article
Sometimes you'll need to update a previously published article. Luckily, we've made it easy to constantly evolve your content! Starting on your dashboard homepage, follow these instructions to update an article:
- Expand the 'Publish' menu on the left-hand sidebar
- Select 'Blogs'
- Select the 'Published' option from the green sub menu bar (right underneath the 'Add New' blog button) to show only previously published posts
- Locate the blog you'd like
- Click on the title, or the edit button that pops up when you hover over it
- Once in the blog editor screen, update or add text, tags, titles, media, and more
- Once you're finished, select the green 'Update' button at the very bottom of the screen
- Your article has been updated!
To update an article with media
Follow steps 1-5 above, then:
- Select the button that reads 'Add Media' right above the text editor
- Choose from an image previously uploaded to your uConnect media library, or upload a new image from your computer
- Once the image has been uploaded, select the green 'Insert into Post' button
- Click and drag the image to move it around in the post, or click and pull on a corner of the image to resize it