Create and edit profiles to drive employer engagement and post jobs:
An employer profile can be set up with just a few basic pieces of information, which allows employers and staff to begin posting jobs. You can then choose to build upon this basic profile to create a fully developed profile page, which better engages students, drives career education, and ultimately increases the quantity and quality of job applications.
With a profile in place, employers can engage with students by sharing career advice, highlighting employee success stories, promoting upcoming events and more.
Add an employer profile:
- Under the Publish tab in the left-hand side menu of your dashboard, hover over Employers & Jobs, and select Employers
- From the Employers page, select Add New
- On the Basic Profile tab, add the company name, logo, contact information and accompanying tags (this is all that's needed in order to post jobs)
- Select the Expanded Profile tab to show additional fields for creating a profile page on your front end (here, you can include additional information like social media accounts, call to action buttons, and company descriptions)
- Make sure you toggle the Profile Page button on, so that the content you included in the Expanded Profile section is available on the front end!
- Select the Jobs tab to add, edit, and manage current job listings
- Click Preview to examine the profile and make changes as needed
- Once you're satisfied with the profile hit Publish
Note: If you have the sponsorship add-on module, you will also be presented with the option to identify whether an employer is a Sponsor/Partner on the basic info page. This will enable additional exposure for that profile.
Edit an existing employer profile:
- Navigate to the Employers & Jobs tab in the left-hand side menu of your dashboard > Employers
- Hover over the employer profile you wish to update and click Edit
- Make updates as desired on the basic info, jobs, or profile page tabs
- Update once changes have been made
Understand profile expiration:
It's important to make note of the Expiration function. When a profile expires, it's hidden from the front end of your platform, but will still exist in your dashboard. There are three options for setting expiration guidelines of Employer Profiles:
- Auto (when an employer no longer has any job postings)
- On a specified date