You can remove career communities from the front-end of your site by deleting the corresponding community in the dashboard.
Delete a career community:
- Under the Manage tab in the left-hand side menu of your dashboard, select Communities
- Filter the communities by Career Communities
- Locate the career community you wish to remove
- Hover over the name of the community and hit Delete
- A prompt will appear asking if you're sure you want to delete the community; click Ok
If you delete a tag, associated content will no longer be categorized and users who have signed up for alerts for this tag, will no longer receive targeted alerts for this topic. Consider editing the name of the tag before deleting it.
Note: Deleting a community will not delete the content (blog posts, events, jobs, resources) that has been tagged to it. However, if you unintentionally delete a community and then re-create it, the content will not automatically re-attach to that community--you'll need to re-tag all of the content that was previously tied to it.