Adding hyperlinks to images in custom emails, blog posts, or Community and regular page content is super easy. You can follow these directions for adding image hyperlinks in any of the aforementioned places on the platform.
- Open up the email, blog post, Community page, or regular page to which you wish to add the hyperlinked image.
- Scroll to where you add the body text, and click 'Add Media.'
- Upload your image, or find it in your Media Library and insert.
- Once the image has been added, click the image and you'll see a small pop-up. Click the pencil icon in the pop-up.
- You'll be brought to an edit screen. Click the drop-down that says 'Link to' and select Custom URL.
- In the box that appears, add the URL you want the image to link to.
- Don't forget to save!