In addition to having a standalone ODV page, you can also embed ODV data straight into your community pages using our new community widget!
This widget allows you to highlight specific divisions of your outcome data straight to the relevant community page. By doing so, you create a streamlined and comprehensive exploration experience for your users looking to pursue a future in any of your given industries or majors.
For instance, if you have a 'Business Administration' community page, you could map to it any major represented in your outcome data that falls under the Business Administration umbrella. This allows users to see right on the community page how past graduates have shaped their futures with a career in Business Administration by filtering out any irrelevant data points outside the mapping (i.e. there won't be any data representing biology or environmental studies majors).
To set this widget up on your community pages, the first thing you have to do is map your ODV divisions.
Mapping your ODV Divisions to Communities:
- Navigate to 'Manage'
- Then select 'Communities'
- Once in your Community Library, select 'Edit' on one of the individual communities you'd like the ODV widget to appear on.
- Scroll down to the section that says 'Outcome Data Mapping'
- Choose whether you'd like to map you Academic Divisions / Schools or Program / Majors (if you have both in you outcome data set, if not, you'll only have one option here)
- Select from the list the Academic Divisions or Majors you'd like mapped to the community.
- Select 'Update' at the bottom of the page when you're done!
Once you've mapped all the community pages, send a quick message to email@example.com (or through the chat feature in your dashboard) and we'll activate the widget for you!