In your dashboard, there's a tab on the left labeled "Engage." Click this, and then select "Emails". You will see that emails are broken into three subcategories, "Sent Emails", "Automated Emails", and "Custom Emails".
Learn about email metrics
In the Sent Emails section, you can track the performance of your email campaigns by looking at subscriber engagement. The table shows the title of the email on the left side, followed by:
- Type of Email: newsletter, push campaign, etc.
- Number of Subscribers: recipients
- Send Date
- Date of Last Open
- Open Rate: number of times the email was opened out of the number of people to whom it was sent (this counts repeat opens by the same subscriber)
- Unique Opens: number of unique people who opened the email out of the number of people to whom it was sent
- Click Rate: number of times a link in the email was clicked out of the number of people to whom it was sent
- Unique Clicks: number of unique people who clicked a link in the email out of the number of people to whom it was sent
These analytics provide a deeper understanding of how recipients are interacting with your email messaging. You can also export this data to keep for personal tracking purposes.