Available to everyone as part of your core platform is the Community Anchor Link Navigation Bar. The Navigation Bar sits directly below the header image in each of your uConnect Communities -- it should look familiar to you, as the design is the same as the Hero Navigation bar that sits below the rotating banner on your front page. Below is an example of what it looks like.
Use the Community Anchor Link Navigation Bar
- Direct users to the various content sections on the page
- Show visitors up front what they can engage with on the page
- Add content freely without worrying about time spent scrolling
Please note that you are only able to add anchor links to the widgets below your Community's featured content (blog articles or static content blocks), and not to sidebar widgets or specific content like individual resources or blog posts.
The Anchor Link Navigation Bar is meant to direct the user to different sections defined by the bottom widgets you have set on your Community. You may be thinking, 'What if I don't have identical widgets set up on all of my Communities?' The answer is: No problem! The Navigation Bar will automatically hide sections that are not found within each individual community.
If you’re interested in enabling the Community Navigation Bar on your platform, just reach out to email@example.com and one of our team members and we will work with you to:
- Pick the call to action that appears on each block of the hero navigation
- The color of each section on the Hero Navigation
- You can use any icon you supply us with as long as it’s high resolution and transparent