Approve and publish a guest post:
All guest posts remain in the pending bin (events in Pending Events, blog posts in Pending Posts, etc.) until reviewed and published by an admin user. Once a guest post has been submitted, you have the ability to review, edit and publish that post to the pages of your choosing.
We recommend taking the following steps before publishing a guest post:
- Locate the post by navigating to Blog, Employers & Jobs, or Events Calendar. Then, filter through Pending
- Check spelling and grammar on the post
- Select tags appropriate to the post (just as you would for a typical post)
- Fill out any missing elements of the author's profile
- Decide whether to publish the guest content to Facebook or Twitter via the social publisher
- Press the Publish button at the bottom right of the page
Once you've published a guest post, it will become viewable to your audiences on your site and will be sent in automated alerts like the rest of your content.