Add a featured post to an automated email:
Override subscribers' preferences by featuring a post from a list of recently posted articles. Featured posts (blog posts, events or jobs) appear at the top of their respective section with a yellow star.
- Under the Engage tab in the left-hand side menu of your dashboard, navigate to Emails > Automated Emails
- Click on the Customize Tab
- Click on the calendar icon to choose the day that you want to set a featured post
- Scroll down to the Featured Posts section and click Add More Posts
- Import the post that you want and click Select
- Save your changes
Although the featured posts doesn't need to match subscriber's preferences, they still need to match the audience tag. For example, if a post is tagged for Students only, it will not be featured for Alumni.
Note: If you select a day for which emails are not turned on, you will receive an error message saying "Sorry, there are not emails scheduled for this day." You can turn emails on for a given day by navigating to the settings tab.