We do not recommend that you ever delete an employer profile. If a new job is imported under a deleted employer, the employer profile will have to be recreated under a new import.
Instead, an employer profile can be automatically archived if it has no open job postings. Alternatively, it can never be archived or it can have a custom expiration date. An expiration date simply dictates when and under what circumstances an employer profile is archived or published on your site. Find out how to set an employer profile's expiration date:
Set an employer profile's expiration date:
- From your Admin dashboard, select Employers & Jobs.
- In the sidebar, click Employers
- Hover over the desired employer, and click Edit
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, and next to Expiration, select Edit
- Select Auto if you'd like an employer profile to be automatically archived when it has no job posts and published when it does. Select Never if you'd like the profile to remain published, with or without any open job postings. Select On and a specific date to set a specific expiration date on which the employer profile will be archived
The same steps can be applied to a pending employer profile by clicking on the Pending employers tab or an archived profile by clicking on the Archived employers tab.
Delete an existing or pending job post:
To delete a pending job, follow these steps:
- From your Admin dashboard, click Employers & Jobs
- Hover over the job you wish to delete, and click Trash
The same steps can be applied to a pending job post by clicking on the Pending jobs post tab.
Note: Job posts are automatically archived based on their Post Date and Expiration Date.
Note: You will still be able to find the deleted job post in the Trash folder, but you will not be able to find an employer profile after it has been Trashed.